||RAMESH KRISHNA REDDY
A page from Shoaib aktar's Diary
|| Allah ||
1 March 2003
Ya Khuda! what a match that was against India. Taught me so much.
Never in my life should i forget following things that i learnt from
todays match (if i were to keep my reputation intact in future)...
1. Never bowl short length delivery to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can cut
and pull and hook very well...
2. Never bowl full length delivery to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can
drive like no one else in world..
3. Never bowl good length delivery to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can play
on the rise so comfortably..
4. Never bowl outside offstump to Sachin Tendulkar.... he is extremely
strong on offside..
5. Never bowl on pads of Sachin Tendulkar.... he can flick and glance
like no one can..
6. Never bowl a straight line to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can hit that
anywhere in the ground..
7. Never bowl very fast to Sachin Tendulkar.... he uses my pace
8. Never bowl a slow one to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can pick the
slower one so quickly..
9. Never bowl a full toss to Sachin Tendulkar.... the ball finds a way
to the stands..
And the most important thing i learnt from this match...aptly the
lesson no. 10
10. Never talk about my dream of clean bowling Sachin Tendulkar in
public... he turns the dream into nightmare..
Anyways, who wants to bowl to Sachin Tendulkar again in life....
Sachin Tendulkar - Indian Cricket.